Welcome to Open Calgary
Open Calgary is the gateway to The City of Calgary’s Open Data Portal and Citizen Dashboard. In the spirit of openness, accountability and transparency, Open Calgary was created to facilitate the sharing of information, spark innovative ideas and foster a sense of collaboration among citizens.
About Open Data
Open Data provides a means of increasing public access to data managed by The City; supporting not only transparency in government, but also innovation and reuse of the data by citizens and community based organizations.
Our new portal provides a number of tools to enable you to explore and visualize the data in new and exciting ways. We invite you to have a look, experiment and let us know what you think.
Other Sources of Information
The City of Calgary has a long history of making data and information available on line. In addition to our Open Data Portal and Citizen Dashboard, The City of Calgary provides the following resources:
- Calgary.ca - The City of Calgary's primary source of information for citizens.
- City Online - Where you can shop City services, data, and other online products.
How to contact us at Open Calgary
We would like to hear your thoughts about the Open Data Portal. You can contact us through any of the following methods:
- The City of Calgary contact information and hours of operation are available at http://www.calgary.ca/General/Pages/Contact-Us.aspx
- To provide feedback on the Open Data Portal please email email@example.com
- Can't find what you are looking for? Suggest a dataset.